Author Topic: I want one!!!!  (Read 2768 times)

Offline aircop_m

I want one!!!!
« on: December 08, 2004, 01:27:41 PM »
anyone got one for sale?

Offline TW

• Grand Master
I want one!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 02:04:57 PM »
>>Hi Air Cop...

I don't know if anyone has an R9 for sale NOW...but I know of at least three, maybe four, that DID sell off this forum (I got one **grins**).  So keep doing what you are doing...watch and maybe interact with others around here, and keep an eye on the "For Sale" columns at the bottom of the front page.  Other than that - you might want to give Eric Rohrbaugh a call (1.800.803.2233)...ask him where his most recent consignments went out to...it's all sales to him...!  More than one person has nabbed an R9 in this fashion.  Be aware though - they are painting the new place and spending time at both new and old.  Worst case = leave a message and Eric WILL call you back...!  He is very good about that.

Other thing you might want to do is tell folks around here where you are from...might get an invitation to go out and TRY an R9, if you are nice.

Good luck on your search, and BTW...welcome to the Rohrbaugh Forums...!...is a great place to hang out...learn things about the R9 first hand...and meet some fine people...TW<<

Offline sharp

• Expert
Re: I want one!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 06:01:36 PM »
I can give you a lead on a new R9 (no sights) if you're interested.  It was still available as of last Friday and I've been considering buying it myself for my #2.  I may decide to wait and get another R9S in the spring even though I don't think the sights are MUCH of a factor on this gun.  Email me at jsharp@webbdist.com and I'll give you a name and number.

Offline Texas_Bob

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 07:08:28 PM »
Look at my post in the "for sale" section.

Offline TW

• Grand Master
I want one!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 08:19:54 PM »
>>There you go, Air Cop...!...TW<<

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 10:24:11 PM »
Try this link
http://www.gunsamerica.com/search.cgi

Then do a search for Rohrbaugh