Author Topic: trigger pull  (Read 4738 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: trigger pull
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »
Good luck on someone lending you their Rohrbaugh  for your comparison.  Most of us have bought an R9 sight unseen.  I had only seen pictures.  I am a happily satisfied owner wth no hiccups ever.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Fat Boy

• Expert
  • R9s Stealth
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »
It was a joke.
Good Luck,
Fat Boy
EDC: HTC Touch Pro, Rohrbaugh R9, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible, CRT, Leather Tri-fold, SS Peanut Lighter, Bobster

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »
Happy to hear!   ;D    ;D  Now to get on with your R9 search!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »
Fat Boy:

The dealer does not sound like someone I would want to do business with. I recommend you contact Tom Watson (The Irish Guard) who is a senior member of this forum, is knowledgeable about the R9 and has a great rapport with the Rohrbaugh factory. I trust Tom 100% to place in your hand an R9 for which you will take rightful pride of ownership.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 04:50:27 PM »
Good answer!!   :)    :)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »
I also support that motion!
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"