Author Topic: Mag Extension Update    (Read 1837 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Mag Extension Update  
« on: January 19, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

;D I received an e-mail from the shop today, stating that they have a sample for me to look at.  ;D  I am going to try and go by there tomorrow, and will give another update after I check it out.

John
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:20:41 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Mag Extension Update  
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 07:21:42 PM »
Thanks for the update, John!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »
KJ, I just got back from your town, was up at the VA. I stopped at Walley World and they had 3 boxes of
 WWB 357 SIG on the shelf.

John
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:24:35 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 07:25:48 PM »
Thanks, John.  I'm going there tomorrow.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »

John,

What is the price of WWB .357 Sig at Wally World? I have seen them for about $32/50 here at Academy Sporting Goods.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 08:17:07 PM »
I didn't even notice the price, I was looking for some 45acp target ammo, and all they had was 40 S&W and 357SIG.
 And I figured price is no object to KJ  ;D (just kidding)
Next time I will pay more attention.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 08:24:01 PM »

Thanks; It is not just KJ. Ammunition has been very price inelastic for quite awhile now.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 09:52:59 PM »
I didn't even notice the price, I was looking for some 45acp target ammo, and all they had was 40 S&W and 357SIG.
 And I figured price is no object to KJ  ;D (just kidding)
Next time I will pay more attention.

John

John.  I bought some there about two months ago, and it was like 23.99 a box.  Probably, same price.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »
Thanks; It is not just KJ. Ammunition has been very price inelastic for quite awhile now.

Tracker.  If you can find it.  Winchester 9mm Silvertips, only by individuals, at auctions and no Silvertips in Long Colt.  Got an email from Cabelas' today saying expected arrival date to them is Jan. 15.  It's now the 19th.  Don't really know what to make of that email.  Maybe they have some now.  I'll know if the UPS truck comes.