Author Topic: ENIGMA's OFFICIAL R9 PRESENTATION BOX THREAD  (Read 10508 times)

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: ENIGMA's OFFICIAL R9 PRESENTATION BOX THREAD
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »
I may want to check one out also.. 8)
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »
Tom, never received an email, dnpavia@msn.com please send order form.

I want to get mine in before Richard takes all the good wood!

Lord have mercy! I've been snoozing. (Ya snooze, ya lose.)   ;D
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 01:34:07 PM »
OK...back in the saddle again as to these boxes. I have built up a spreadsheet for me to compile specifics to each build however, due to all the various parameters and options  available, I am thinking that I will need to converse telephonically with each of you. Trying to "converse" in e-mails and / or text or other typing means will drive us crazy. So therefore I will e-mail or PM each of you with my contact number so that we may discuss your project. I will then take this info and put it into an order confirmation e-mail and fire it off to you for approval. You will be then required to print out the order, sign it and send in the deposit rerquired at the bottom of the form. PayPal is now set up for this and checks are Ok to but your materials will not be ordered until funds clear. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Also, in another thread, some of you are inquiring to grips. If you are looking for a set of custom grips, please remind me when we talk. If you want grips to match your box material, that can be done as well. However, be advised that "animal" related materials will not be incorporated into boxes unless it is some sort of "inlay" only. Unless Richard can come up with a source for Mammoth pelvic bones! ;D Any member who wants these exotics inlayed will need to provide the material as unfortunately I do not have time to "source" it.

I will be sending this contact info to all who have replied in this box thead right now.

Thanks

Tom
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
I have PM'd all in this thread with a number to call. Please, if you get a VM box, leave a number to call you back as I may be running something loud and not hear your call...

Thanks again

Tom
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 07:44:46 AM »
Thank you, Tom. I'll try to reach you by telephone today before heading off to the cabin for a long weekend (one of the benefits of semi-retirement and limiting a law practice to appellate work -- cleaning up the mistakes of others.  8) )
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »
Richard,
   If the weather up your way is going to be anything like the forcast for here, you should have a fine long weekend at Critter Creek.
  Are you a member of the TGO forum?
If not here is a link if you want to check it out.
http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/

Enjoy
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 03:57:31 PM »
John:

Thank you for the link to TGO. I've been considering joining that Forum, and may well do so. I'ts a worthy cause. I've just become so settled in around here that I don't seem to post as much on the other sites as I used to do.

Anyway, I'm off to the mountains to be with the "critters." A black bear wandered through a couple of weeks ago and the first hummingbird came early last week.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
UPDATE:

4 of the 10 snatched up, 6 remaining

Corey: Per your PM...I will work with you on your box if you want one. You are a "plank owner" here.

Brenden?

We are also starting to get some requests for other pistol types as well so if you would rather have something for another variety just let me know (1911s, P7s etc)

Also for you that are members of the Seecamp "camp", if one of you would like to drop a note over there or a link here I would appreciate it. I do not own a Seecamp and never became a member over there and it would look bad to join just to offer a box!

Tks all

T
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:42:36 PM by P7Enigma »

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »
Tom I put up a link to this thread on the Seecamp forum for you.  Those are some great, great folks over their and are very proud of their guns so I bet a couple will be interested in your boxes.

I'll call you tomorrow about my box.  I think 141 & R141 would look good in a double box.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
Tom, never received an email, dnpavia@msn.com please send order form.

I want to get mine in before Richard takes all the good wood!

Dino:

I finally settled on walnut and placed my order, but Tom still has a lot of wood on hand.   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Dino

• Master
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 11:06:42 AM »
Thanks Richard, I placed my order last week.  I have now been reduced to the likes of a little kid a week before Christmas, can't wait, can't wait......

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 12:08:20 PM »
Tom I put up a link to this thread on the Seecamp forum for you.  Those are some great, great folks over their and are very proud of their guns so I bet a couple will be interested in your boxes.

I'll call you tomorrow about my box.  I think 141 & R141 would look good in a double box.

Thanks a mil Corey!

Look forward to the call....

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »
Corey has been reserved number 5 of 10....

He's on the fence as to what he wants...he said to me something about making it from Ga. Pecan wood.. ;D

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 09:25:54 PM »
Corey.  Good for you.  I thought, though, you would need a bunch of boxes.  You know, you have to treat them the same.    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »
Yeah, he is having one box for all of them... ;)