Author Topic: This is our Eric .......  (Read 3430 times)

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
This is our Eric .......
« on: June 15, 2004, 04:08:51 PM »
Eric wants to thank us here ..... and to further give you an idea of how (ridiculously) hard those guys are working ... let me show you part of his last email - I am sure he'll not mind me sharing it.  It shows the impressive commitment to order fulfilling and .. the pledge to not drop QC.  Awesome :)

[size=16]We are, can you believe
this, still working on February orders. Today I couldn't sleep so I woke up a little after 3:00 am, couldn't sleep, got up, got ready and went to the shop and did some work. Worked on the chambering / free bore procedure for the barrels. Did a bunch  of them by 8:30 or so, went for a sit down breakfast at the diner, then back to the office to answer emails galore!
Yes, we have been very very busy! I can not give you a delivery date right now but you realize we are going as fast as we can without compromising quality.

Thank you for everything you do. Also, thank "The Guys" on the Forum for their enthusiasm for our little guy. This is so cool. Speak at you later.[/size]
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: This is our Eric .......
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »
Yep, those guys are working hard and they do watch and appreciate the forum.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: This is our Eric .......
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 11:00:52 PM »
You have to admire visionaries who don't give one particle of a damn about the torpedoes out there.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"