Author Topic: Rohrbaugh parts HUGE PRICE DROP  (Read 11253 times)

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: Rohrbaugh parts
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »
Can I get an email address?

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 02:25:46 PM »
It should drop right in. If it doesn't fit easily into the front of the slide, you may have to use some emery cloth to sand the outside of the barrel cone (front part) to make it fit. The other thing is you may have to file the top of the rear part of the barrel to fit your slide. Other than that, it should be good to go. These were all hand fit barrel to slide setups on the R9s.  ;)

Thanks Eric, that is what I thought but it's better to check first.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:05 PM »
It should drop right in. If it doesn't fit easily into the front of the slide, you may have to use some emery cloth to sand the outside of the barrel cone (front part) to make it fit. The other thing is you may have to file the top of the rear part of the barrel to fit your slide. Other than that, it should be good to go. These were all hand fit barrel to slide setups on the R9s.  ;)

No problem. If you decide to get a part and need advice on installation tips, give me a shout.

Tat ~ Who's email are you looking for?

Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »

No problem. If you decide to get a part and need advice on installation tips, give me a shout.

Tat ~ Who's email are you looking for?
the guy selling the parts here

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 09:53:51 PM »
Tat,

All you have to do is click on "Xtremedb" to view his Profile. There, look under Actions:  and then click on:  Send Private Message.  That's his "email" . . . . You can communicate with him there back and forth about the parts he has for sale.

Eric
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline jm17

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 05:28:27 PM »
PM sent!

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »
I've responded to all IM's guys or gals who are interested.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »
Good to hear. . . . . .

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 02:24:55 PM »
All parts still available, ECR was kind enough to post pics for me, if you can't see them in the thread just click the tiny pic link a few responses back and they will are viewable. This is my pre weekend check in, all IMs have been responded too thanks.

Offline Xtremedb

Re: Rohrbaugh parts HUGE PRICE DROP
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 10:43:45 PM »
PRICE REDUCTION BUMP

Offline Xtremedb

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 03:29:42 PM »
1 barrel sold, all the rest is still available.

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 09:29:48 PM »
THESE ARE PRICED TO GO.... have a barrel in 9mm both black and stainless, and have a 380 barrel in stainless. Also have a slide for 380 in stainless, that is complete minus the barrel and recoil spring assembly. Barrels are 100.00, slide is 150.00 the auction sites do not command the attention of what I have. So to the followers, I offer them here. Email direct is best as I only did this to sell my parts.

Well I see the 380 barrel and slide are on the auction sites (eBay and GB), so we will see what kind of attention they command there... Good luck with your sale Sir! Thank you for kindly offering them here first.