Author Topic: For sale R9s  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
For sale R9s
« on: September 04, 2015, 07:28:17 AM »
Gun has been sold.....9/5/2015
FOR SALE  Rohrbaugh R9s 9mm, Serial # R752,bougth 6/7/2005 for  $971.57, black carbon fiber grips, gun is in excellent condition having 500 + - rounds shot through it, case, manual, brass and plastic take down tools, right hand Milt Sparks Black Shark Skin holster and  black shark pocket mag carrier, Milt Sparks inside the waist band right hand  holster, DeSantis right hand holster, three magazines, one finger extension, 8 new recoil springs, extra sear/trigger spring, extra outer recoil spring ALL for $1100 shipped to the FFL of your choice. Have original sales receipt  and magazine articles. If interested email me your phone number at    jackfrontz@gmail.com and I will text you pictures.  All items sell together.
Jack Frontz  Coshocton,Ohio

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:34:54 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: For sale R9s
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 09:43:24 PM »
Would you mind sending me some pics of your package sir?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 03:36:23 PM »
Gun was sold. 8/5/2015 Thank you for your interest.
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »
Good for you sir. Best wishes.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)