Author Topic: What would you do  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
What would you do
« on: March 06, 2013, 08:47:22 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=581192298577058

What would you do.....seems like a good way to get shot
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: What would you do
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »
That experiment is stupid in so many ways and, as you note, seems to be a pretty good way to get someone shot.  Nevertheless, it certainly demonstrates the diversity in courage levels and mental acumen existing in our general population.  You have the absolute cowards who simply run away, the courageous souls who join the the fray trying to help the "victim," the "politically correct" types who use their cell phones to call 911 (a lot of good that would do for a man who was about to be garroted to death), one man who empties a fire extinguisher on both "victim" and "attacker" but fails to prevent the elevator door from closing and thereby leaves the "victim" to his "fate," and one character who appears simply to be taking a video of the struggle on his smart phone.

As for me, I've got the scars of a few such encounters in the past to know that I would be jumping into the middle of that "furball."  But again, such an "experiment" is a reckless thing to do and could easily result in someone being shot.

[Edited typo.]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:05:24 PM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline dddonkey

• Expert
  • Forum Contributor
Re: What would you do
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:12:56 PM »
I am surprised no one got shot, that must have done in a non gun pro state were peoples rights have been stripped away.