Author Topic: WINCHESTER .380 SILVERTIPS PRODUCTION  (Read 1977 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
WINCHESTER .380 SILVERTIPS PRODUCTION
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »
Just got the call from Winchester.  They will start producing .380 Silvertips the first week of June.  Good news, for sure.  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
Re: WINCHESTER .380 SILVERTIPS PRODUCTION
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:55 PM »
     I'll believe it when I open the shipment and hold them in my hand!     Gene
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »
I got the .32 and 9mm Silvertips in from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore yesterday.  I really didn't think I would see the .32's, but like you say, held those little suckers in my hand, as I unloaded the box.    
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »
I got the .32 and 9mm Silvertips in from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore yesterday.  I really didn't think I would see the .32's, but like you say, held those little suckers in my hand, as I unloaded the box.    

As he unloaded the box, he took off the semi trailer with his fork lift. :o ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:12:14 PM »
 :)   :)