Author Topic: Wananmacher's Meet  (Read 1216 times)

Offline thor447

• Master
Wananmacher's Meet
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:01 AM »
It has been discussed on here before, however I figured I'd try to start an official thread on the great and almighty Wananmacher's Gun Show coming up in 30 days.  Some of you have said in other threads that you'd be attending.  I will be there come hell or high water and would sure like to meet anyone fellow R9 enthusiasts and forum members while in Tulsa this November.  After such a warm welcome to this forum about a year ago, the wonderful conversations I've read and been a part of, and the unbelievable support you all gave me when I had to put my beloved English Bulldog - Dozer down, I would like to shake your hand if you are going to be up there. 

If you are attending, perhaps something can be arranged where fellow members can meet up some where and we can put a face with screen names!! I know that several of you know each other, but I however have not met any of you, and would surely like to change that if possible.

-Adam
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington