Author Topic: Eric breaks his journey  (Read 2082 times)

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Eric breaks his journey
« on: July 25, 2005, 12:05:50 AM »
Just spent a very enjoyable evening with Eric and his charming wife - they had been up to Pittsburgh for weekend and broke their jouney home stopping off at the Bedford Interchange - onwards tomorrow back to Long Island.  This was local for me - a mere 15 minute bike ride.

We had a very pleasant meal at Hosses and chatted long - much down to me as chief gasbag! ;D  All is going nicely at the factory - and very soon Eric is expecting another 100 or so frames back from CT.  Also he mentioned (yet) another machine coming along, all to further get the output up bit by bit.  No huge jumps just a nice safe steady progression.

He had some pics on his new (clever!) cell phone, of the new facility - and very nice it looks too!  He is as ever very much ''Mr QC'' but is also busy assembling guns - ever more refining this and that small ''tweak''.

The other new machine they have really helps with QC immensely - checking tolerances on slides to a high degree.

All in all - a most encouraging picture of a very dedicated and hard working team.  A pleasure to share the evening with him.  Thx Eric.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Eric breaks his journey
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 02:27:15 PM »
Thanks Eric for all that you do!!!!!    Regards, Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Eric breaks his journey
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 10:48:22 PM »
Thanks to Eric for his work and to Chris for the report.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"