Author Topic: My New Meco Shark IWB  (Read 8203 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: My New Meco Shark IWB
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
Hi, my name is Mike and I'm new to the forum. Just got my R9s a few weeks ago. Looking for a nice holster and mag ext. After joining the forum, it looks like I came to the right place. How much is the above holster going for and where can I order one?  

Mike.  Welcome and congrats on the R9.  I recommend Meco, also, as MRC suggests.  Give Robert a call or email.  He does great work and fast service.  Again, welcome.  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:52:15 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: My New Meco Shark IWB
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
Hi, my name is Mike and I'm new to the forum. Just got my R9s a few weeks ago. Looking for a nice holster and mag ext. After joining the forum, it looks like I came to the right place. How much is the above holster going for and where can I order one?  

Mike,
  Welcome to the group.
I will second the holster recommendation for one of Roberts holsters, first class product, workmanship and person to deal with. :D

As for the mag extension I can recommend me. ;D
You can find the info here.

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Classifieds;action=display;num=1264303965
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson