Author Topic: Rohrbaugh wearables  (Read 6267 times)

Offline Big_Kahuna

Rohrbaugh wearables
« on: February 11, 2007, 02:08:50 PM »
I remember being able to purchase Rohrbaugh wearables from their website via the the Rohrbaugh Store link.

I have not seen these available for quite sometime now. Does anyone know where we can still purchase the T-shirts, hats, etc?

New to forum but been hanging aroung and reading for long while. Great forum.
It may be called a "mouse gun", but because it is easy to carry in a very wide range of circumstancs, the deep concealment pistol fufills the first rule of gunfighting (ie: bring a gun).

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: Rohrbaugh wearables
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »
I was wondering the same thing.

I remember seeing the clothing line when I first heard of Rohrbauh in the gun magazines a few years back, and then went to the web site.
Now it's not there.  
I guess not enough sales; or it may have been too much of a PITA to stock all the different sizes/colors, mens/womens, etc.

But then, going back to lack of sales; since I carry concealed, I do not wear ANYTHING AT ALL that advertises guns or gun products.  Don't want to give anybody any ideas or such.  Same goes for my vehicles and stickers.

Maybe other Rohrbaugh clientele are similar?
Any comments?

Reinz
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 06:26:38 PM by Reinz »
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Seven

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
Welcome, Big Kahuna!

Reinz, I'd bet you're right about the reason the stuff isn't on the website.  Inventory hassle.

I don't mind wearing gun-related stuff in the appropriate setting, but do avoid it for reasons similar to yours for most business situations.

Like Science Fiction?  Read my novel for free:  
http://www.communionofdreams.com/

Offline Big_Kahuna

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »
I teach the same attitude of "no advertising" in my CCW"CPL
classes but would still like to don a Rohrbaugh hat at the local club shooting events or a day at the gun show, etc.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Love this forum and love the R9s.

It may be called a "mouse gun", but because it is easy to carry in a very wide range of circumstancs, the deep concealment pistol fufills the first rule of gunfighting (ie: bring a gun).

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 01:15:46 AM »
Big Kahuna - Pardon me, I did not me to be rude , skipping my manners on my first post; welcome to the forum!

I read your comment about the wearables and jumped right into it.

Glad you officially joined.

Reinz

Offline S.F._Phantom

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
I own a silk screening business, so if anyone wants a batch of shirts, jackets or hats made up, let me know.  Depending on the design (Rohrbaugh) I would have to contact the powers to be and obtain their authorization.  If this is something that sounds interesting, just shoot me an e-mail and we can see what everyone wants.
As to advertising pictures of guns on your shirts, I would tend to agree with Big Kahuna.  After being a cop for 20 years, I would say play it safe.  I would also say that advertising on your shirts would be fine just using the  name "Rohrbaugh".  Not too many bad guys are aware of this name at this point...
There are many options, just let me know.
Have fun and stay safe,
Bud
Erbandesigns@comcast.net
We Are The Pilgrims, Master;We Shall Go Always A Little Further

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 04:01:18 AM »
Phantom - Thank you for your kind offer.  While I am probably more cautious than the average bear about these things, if I saw something just too cool with class I would  might get one.
Right off the bat I do not have any Ideas, but I will put my thinking cap on ---presuming we could get the permission.

Thanks,

Reinz

Offline S.F._Phantom

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 03:20:20 PM »
I will call Rohrbaugh and get their input and get back to you guys and of course the ladies too...
We Are The Pilgrims, Master;We Shall Go Always A Little Further

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »
Ever any word on new wearables being sold?  I would buy a few.
Corey

Offline eddie_c-clamp

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 10:44:54 PM »
Any word on these wearables..... 8)