Author Topic: ** Shhhh...Miltec 1 Secret**  (Read 2858 times)

Offline TW

• Grand Master
** Shhhh...Miltec 1 Secret**
« on: February 14, 2006, 07:00:05 PM »
On various threads around here I have seen mention of folks who like Miltec -1 oil and grease...soooo...I thought I'd bring to your attention something I came across on the Beretta Forum...  Check it out at:

http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=010256

Basically a bunch of Beretta folks got together and approached Miltec looking for a special deal...and they got it.  It was supposed to run only 30 days...but I got in on it just a few weeks ago...some four months later.  Be sure to mention you saw it on the Beretta Forum...!

What you get is a 16oz bottle of Miltec Oil for $15 and a 14oz tube of Miltec-1 grease for $10, throw in another $5 for shipping.  This comes out to something like a $50 normal value for only $25...!  They may or may not continue to honor this deal - but it can't hurt to ask.  I did and I now have a life time supply of both Miltec Oil and Grease...!!

Good luck...!...TW<<
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 10:47:52 PM by TW »

Offline bigyimmy

• Expert
Re: ** Shhhh...Miltec 1 Secret**
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
Great post!!!

Thanks!

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: ** Shhhh...Miltec 1 Secret**
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »
Thanks TW - good heads up.

In fact tho I got the grease sample, won't be using much of that - and am so mean with the oil - what I have will see me thru for ages yet!!
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.