Author Topic: Transaction Blue C2  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
Transaction Blue C2
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:00:41 AM »
Blue C2, Ryan, now that you have had a few days to fondle it, what do you think? Find any flaws? Packed the best I could, Got there in good shape and in a timely manner? I do like to follow up with those who I have the priveledge to deal with. I must say you were a gentleman throughout. Another reason I am asking, if there is something I need to change let me know as I may that is may be putting a Robar and a farmie up and I would like things to go as quickly as possible, depends on some issues with Drs.

Thanks again, for a smooth transaction and I am not sure but for your service to your community, by the way I did learn some things from that transaction and will not make the same mistake twice. Phil
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:33:39 PM by Phsimone »

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Re: Transaction Blue C2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:33:28 AM »
Phil,

Thank you for the kind words and for following up. Hopefully things go okay with the doctors, and you will at least get to keep one of those beauties. The pre-R Farmie arrived in perfect shape, exactly when you said it would and was packed very well. The gun is beautiful and I could not be happier with the transaction. I would highly recommend dealing with Phil to anyone on the forum that may consider purchasing one of his guns.

A couple months ago I bought my first gun online and had some initial hesitations sending money orders and hoping for the best. I did not have any of those hesitations dealing with you despite the high dollar transaction.

I would also like to thank Ken for putting me in touch with Phil and making this deal happen.

Phil, what mistakes do you feel you made? I want to make sure both of us are happy - you can PM me if you wish.

-Ryan
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:46:19 AM by BlueC2 »
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:30:02 PM »
Ryan, You are trully a class act. The mistakes I made were mine and I always take responsibility for my own hiccups. I am happy as long as you are. I just did not research some issues as I always do, mistakes are not always a bad thing, they keep one from becoming lazy. A handshake, even over the internet, is a handshake. The day I do not live my life that way is the day I meet my maker for jusdgement.
Phil
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:54:44 PM by Phsimone »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »

I would also like to thank Ken for putting me in touch with Phil and making this deal happen.

-Ryan

Ryan.  Good that it worked out for you both; glad I could help.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:06:00 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 07:58:31 PM »
Ryan, Ken as you can see I amended my post. Not to say you are both standup guys.
Phil

Ken, when you get a chance can you send me an email to phsimone@comcast.net. Thanks