Author Topic: New Member want an R9  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Lorider

New Member want an R9
« on: May 08, 2013, 09:12:03 AM »
First I would like to introduce myself to the Membership.  My name is Vince S and I live in RI.  I've been viewing the forum as a guest for some time and just joined as a member.  The comments and posts are solid and interesting IMHO.  I would like to own an R9 stealth.  If anyone is interested in selling or knows of someone, please let me know.  Thanks for allowing me in as a new member and,
God Bless America.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: New Member want an R9
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:02:42 AM »
Vince's registration was held up as a "false positive" in the spam-catcher forum software.  However, he persisted and convinced me he was not a spammer.  So long as he doesn't start trying to sell us knock-off Coach shoes...   ;)

Welcome to the forum, Vince.

I did move your "intro" post to the Water Cooler section of the forum.  If you wait a bit, you will see some R9s come up for sale in the Classifieds.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:06:00 AM by DDGator »
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
Vince,

Welcome to a great online community. While there haven't been too many R9s posted recently as Duane said they will pop up. Good luck finding your pup and feel free to ask any additional questions.

-Ryan
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.

Offline dddonkey

• Expert
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 12:05:21 PM »
Welcome, when you get your R9 I think that you will be more than happy with it. Good luck on your search!