Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R-45

IS there any news regarding the R45?

<< < (2/4) > >>

theirishguard:
Karl is working on the pistol shown at the SHOT SHOW in Jan., I'm told it has a very high priority.  Tom

yankee2500:

--- Quote from: Chief-USN on August 28, 2012, 06:59:29 AM ---As time goes by, the competition gets better and better. Case in point, the Springfield XDS. From all reports I have seen, it is an excellant Pistol and priced very nice.

Chief

--- End quote ---

My son in law just bought an XDs fired the first mag and a jam on on number 5 (it is the 7 round extended mag) fired the second mag and a jam on number 5. Recoil is fairly snappy but not like a 340 PD. It didn't feel good in my hand but I haven't held any XD model that felt good to me.
He sold the gun today, said he didn't want to be bothered with something that wasn't 100% out of the box. ( I think his Nighthawk has him spoiled ) ;D

thor447:
We all would be spoiled by a Nighthawk!  For the longest time my Ed Brown Special Forces had me spoiled, the Nighthawks are unbelievably nicer than those!

Chief-USN:
es Nighthawks are nice. (I have (4) ) I keep (2) in the safe. (1) in my Bedstand, and (1) in my conceal carry Briefcase. I am trying to decide which way to go now.
This is a T-3 w/ hard chromed slide

This is a Talon II Lightweight w/ Bobtail

This is a Stainless Predator (3rd one ever made)

I also have a fully tricked out Nighthawk/Remington 870 Pump, Super Shotgun.
Photobucket is messing with my head now though.

Chief

Reinz:
Wow, I wish I was that flocked up!  ;D

Thanks for sharing Chief.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version