Author Topic: A "Frog Lube" Epiphany  (Read 23538 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Re: A "Frog Lube" Epiphany
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »
I have read reviews that stated Frog Lube will not remove copper fouling. Is that true??
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 08:16:31 PM »
Hello Richard,

I just noticed your post this morning.  When we got word that American Handgunner named FrogLube Number One Cleaner for 2011, we were elated!  Here at EGC, we specialize in Detail Gun Cleaning.  We utilize FrogLube on every firearm coming through the door.  If anyone has an Ultrasonic Cleaner, that is the way to go!  Harbor Freight has Ultrasonic Cleaners in the upper $70's.  We have cleaned 300+ firearms with using the liquid FrogLube with not needing to change out.  We take the drippings and put them back into the Cleaner.

We had FrogLube come up with the ad that was placed in the American Handgunner (mentioned above).  EGC is a Distributor of FrogLube.  We offer Dealer Pricing.  We currently have a sale going on (Dec 1st-9th) 20% off MSRP,while supplies last.

Good Shooting,

Jason Lumetta
ExtremeGunCare

Jason:

I do not believe I have yet welcomed you to the Forum. Permit me now to do so. It is a good group around here, something that one might expect from a congregation drawn together by what I believe to be the finest pocket pistol yet designed.

Our distinguished veteran Navy carrier pilot, "Tracker", introduced me to FrogLube. The product has made a believer out of me -- and at my age it is no small thing for me to change my mind or habits with regard to any product or procedure for firearms maintenance. Also, I appreciate your recommendation of Harbor Freight's Ultrasonic Cleaners. I already have an account with Harbor Frieight and have been contemplating obtaining such a device since reading a recommendation for one by one of the moderators over on the PCT forum.

Your company will be hearing from me for future supplies of FrogLube CLP.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline cobra

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »
Does any one know how froglube works as far as wear goes?
    Thanks

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum Cobra...I'm certain someone will know the answer to your question.  I've not tried it, but apperently, it's pretty darn good stuff.
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline cobra

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 07:05:20 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

Ya I hope thee arre some experienced user that have used it on all steel Handguns.
With maybe a 1000 or two rds so they can tell metal to metal wear.

Offline cobra

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 07:08:21 PM »
I have tried to get test results from the producer but they won't release any info.

Kind of odd if you ask me.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
cobra.  Welcome to the Forum.  There are several members here who are using the Frog Lube.  It will probably take a little time to get some results on wear, but then again......................maybe not.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline cobra

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »
cobra.  Welcome to the Forum.  There are several members here who are using the Frog Lube.  It will probably take a little time to get some results on wear, but then again......................maybe not.

Again thanks for the welcome.
I am going to keep following this thread hopefully some long time users will chime in and the others will update us. The stuff sounds interesting.

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 12:31:14 AM »
Use any product from any major manufacturer as directed and your gun will last as long as you live.......
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline cobra

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »
Use any product from any major manufacturer as directed and your gun will last as long as you live.......

I agree with you 100% however I shoot in excess of 100,000 rds a yr I just like to slow down the wear process if possible.
With all the talk about froglube I'm curious to know if it will do better at that then I what I use now.
This stuff just sounds interesting.
I am thinking it is reproduced from Tracklube.

www.tracklubeplus.com

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 04:08:41 PM »
If you're shooting 100,000 rounds a year you are going to wear guns out!!!!!A lot of people won't shoot that many in a lifetime.

I wish I had your ammunition budget. :o
NRA Life Member

Offline cobra

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »
If you're shooting 100,000 rounds a year you are going to wear guns out!!!!!A lot of people won't shoot that many in a lifetime.

I wish I had your ammunition budget. :o

OH! I don't need to pay for most of what I shoot. Hell if I did I'd need to take out loans and Mortgage my house.  ;D