Author Topic: Women and guns  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Rocnerd

• Master
Women and guns
« on: February 15, 2006, 11:02:01 AM »
Well if a lot of you guys are like me you are trying to include your wife in your love of guns and shooting.  I stumbled across this website while surfing and thought I would share since I don't know how many people know about it (I didn't).  Seems to me would be a good place for women to go to talk with other women out there about gun related issues.  There is also a magazine.
http://womenandguns.com/

Offline hedrok

• Expert
Re: Women and guns
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
Thank you very much for the link.....My wife(who's been very supportive of my recently acquired addiction to things that go bang) and daughters also thank you. ;D

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 03:52:32 PM »
Roc - that could be a very handy place for some spouses to go visit! ;)

Thankfully my dear lady is transitioned far enough along the curve that she does not need it - just a progressive encouragement from me to carry more often than she does!
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Rocnerd

• Master
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
It also has a forum such as this one where some topics are decidedly more geared towards women, such as pocket book carry, and the issues with holsters and the different body types of women and men, etc.  At the very least I found it an interesting view point on several topics.

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
Roc - thanks for the info.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline DTM_39

• Master
  • NRA LIFE MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »
Rocnerd, Thanks for the info.  My wife and four daughters are all interested in the shooting sports. Picture of my 15 year old with R-9.
NRA LIFE MEMBER