Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Cleaning and Maintenance of the R-9

Tools for Cleaning and Maintenance of the R-9

<< < (11/11)

MikeInTexas:
Joe, like you I see a lot of folks on this forum that like the Seecamp.  I may have to investigate them further.  However, that .32 acp could be an issue.  Was looking at a surplus CZ last week in that caliber, decided I have enough different ones now as it is.  Heck, I got guns chambered in 4 different rimfire cartridges, from .22 short to 9mm rimfire, LOL.

Joe_from_NY:
yeah. i got the Seecamp .380.  Shooting it is like holding an M-80 firecracker in your hand. not fun to shoot, but it goes with you anywhere you go. even in a sock. maybe in a cigarette box, i never checked. Its like holding 14 ounces of dynamite in your hand, if the need should arise.

backupr9:
Makes follow-up shots difficult with a broken thumb!  ;D ;)

cargaritaville:
Carry a box of Band Aids with you at all times.

chameleon:

--- Quote from: Joe from NY on March 12, 2021, 11:51:48 PM ---yeah. i got the Seecamp .380.  Shooting it is like holding an M-80 firecracker in your hand. not fun to shoot, but it goes with you anywhere you go. even in a sock. maybe in a cigarette box, i never checked. Its like holding 14 ounces of dynamite in your hand, if the need should arise.

--- End quote ---

Joe, long time!

I actually have my LWS 380 front pocket at this moment. I had it all done over by Teddy and it is awesome.

Recoil, everyone I know uses the magazine extension on both 380 & 32, it helps tremendously.
I also use skateboard tape as it does not allow the tiny pistol to move as I’m shooting.

I know this is an old thread, I like bringing back some to life. I miss the guys, the brothers the pistol.
Oh, I still have my R9,  these are a true example of craftsmanship. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version