Author Topic: Yoga meest gun  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Yoga meest gun
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:29:34 AM »
modified to trash bin
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:22:05 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Yoga meest gun
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 10:53:26 AM »

That one looks like a solid candidate for deletion.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »
Jack:

Please don't post anymore of this kind of video. It only gives a greater audience for the idiots out there.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
Jack:

Please don't post anymore of this kind of video. It only gives a greater audience for the idiots out there.

You are right as always...modified the  post to trash...seemed funny after four fingers of single malt.....I try to post a variety of subjects as value added to the forum
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »
Thank you, Jack.

I do not presume to be a "policeman" of the Forum, and I also have posted an item or two after those proverbial three fingers of single malt in the evening . . . only to commit the post(s) to the trash bin in the cold light of morning.

These days, YouTube and other forms of social media seem to be sprouting like mushrooms various videos of idiots with guns that place all gun owners in a bad light.  Such videos do great injustice to those of us, including yourself, who are serious about the Second Amendment and who know and adhere religiously to the rules of gun safety.  It is almost as if some of these idiots think they are back in their childhood playing "Cowboys and Indians."   
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"