Author Topic: Early Deer Park R9 For Sale-Price Reduced Again & Again and Again  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Marine Ordnance

• NRA Benefactor Life Member
Ad modified on December 8, 2014.  Lets see who is paying attention.

The reason why I'm selling this pistol is because I am of the age where I want to control the sale of my collection instead of relying on someone who doesn't know their butt from third base.

Rohrbaugh R9 Pistol, 9mm Luger.  Early Deer Park, NY manufacture; serial number R959.  Comes with the original Rohrbaugh marked black pistol grips, after-market carbon fiber grips, ported barrel (work done by Accurate Plating and Weaponry, Inc. in 2009), three extra factory mags, ten extra factory recoil springs, extra set of grip screws, Dave Shober’s “SlideBlock” disassembly device, DeSantis belt holster and a  PocketPistols.com pocket holster.  Also included are the factory manuals and a binder full of Rohrbaugh information.

I am the pistol’s second owner. I have been carrying this pistol daily for the past six years in the PocketPistols.com holster.  I have fired approximately 75 rounds through it and the owner prior to me only fired one magazine through it.  I would grade the pistol’s condition at 97-98%.  The aftermarket grip panels are not as shinny when purchased new.  I immediately removed the original grip panels when the aftermarket examples first became available and they are in 99% condition.

The Federal Hydra Shock (124gr JHP) personal defense ammo performs flawlessly. There is a small tab of diving board tape on the mag release in order to provide a more slip-free surface.

The price is now $900.00 (from $995.00 from $1,050.00 from $1,150.00 from $1,250.00 from $1,399.00) for everything shown & described.  Shipping is extra – I will send a quote when I know where to send it. I will ship the pistol separately and the extra mags and other accessories will be shipped by Priority Mail at my expense.  This way will save weight and lower the shipping charge on the pistol.  I am not a 01 FFL (I have a 03 C&R but that won’t work) so I will need to ship to a qualified FFL of your choice and I will require a signed copy before I ship to him.

I prefer payment by US Postal Money Order or a known bank’s cashiers check.  I don’t use PayPal for obvious reasons.  There is a five day non-shooting inspection period beginning the day the pistol is delivered.  Should you not be satisfied return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.  I have tried to be completely honest with my written descriptions as well as attaching unretouched photographs.  I live in Yuma, AZ if you are in the neighborhood.

Thanks for your time and contact me should you have any questions.  I can be reached by phone at 928-329-8039 Mountain Time anytime/any day from 10:00AM-10:00PM or at azsil2@mindspring.com .

Bill
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:46:33 PM by Marine Ordnance »
Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.

Offline Marine Ordnance

• NRA Benefactor Life Member
Re: Early Deer Park R9 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
A few pictures of the accessories that come with the pistol.
Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.