Author Topic: Holsters  (Read 12189 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Holsters
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 08:51:27 PM »
Lord, RJ, I wasn't complaining.  You're turn-around time is faster than anyone should expect.  I'm just stocking up against the day when you might decide that you have made enough holsters for the rest of us.  (Perish the thought.)  

RS

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 10:32:13 AM »
For Richard S  [in Priority Mail]
RJ=

Offline Gary

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 10:08:30 PM »
RJ, Awsome holsters!  I just ordered one for my Seecamp and one for my P32.

I can see that I'll have to order one for the R9S.  'Course, that also means I'll have to order an R9S to go with it.  Dang!

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 08:20:42 AM »
Check out this thread--it has photo's of Ron Grahams new Rohrbaugh designs:http://p081.ezboard.com/fgrahamholsterforumfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=304.topic&start=1&stop=20

You will need to scroll down to see all of the photos.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 08:21:39 AM by GeorgeH »

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004, 10:56:06 AM »
"Hi-Jack" ,,    I meant, "hi, George"  :)
RJ=

Offline FJC

• Expert
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2004, 11:24:53 AM »
Check out this thread--it has photo's of Ron Grahams new Rohrbaugh designs.

I emailed him twice with questions about his new R9 holsters, but never got a response.  So went with RJ's proven design. :)
--Frank C. (FJC)

Offline Gary

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2004, 09:36:45 PM »
The only decision I need to make is if I want the regular holster or the limited holster (with the horn on the front).  I just ordered two limited holsters from RJ.  I've never had a holster with the horn, so I want to give them a try.

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2004, 12:58:07 PM »
Hi RJ:

I just can't help myself.

Just be glad that I'm not a holster maker myself or I'd be even more obnoxious.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 12:58:40 PM by GeorgeH »

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2004, 01:52:41 PM »
Hi FJC:

Ron Graham gets about 400 to 1,000 e-mails a day now. It has become a big problem. So if you need to know anything about his holsters, post a question on his message board, and you will get an answer.

As RJ knows, I'm Ron's number one fan and cheerleader. I have no financial interest in his business. I'm just a long time gun nut, who loves his products. Over the last 4 years, I have bought 40 of his products, and I still have two large orders pending.

Earlier this year, Gun Test published an article about his Rear Pocket holster that generated hundreds of orders literally overnight. That coupled with the fact that a newly published book featured his holsters, and the fact that 3 gun manufacturers used his holsters as part of their display at the SHOT show has caused business to explode.

Beginning on June 1, NAA will start to feature his products. In fact, in time, NAA will have exclusive rights to Ron's entire NAA product holster line-up. That should ease up Ron's back log.

In December of 2003, he was working alone in a shed in the back of his house. Today, he has 5 employees helping him cut leather, keep track of the orders, and pack and ship his products.

Ron doesn't plan to officially introduce his Rohrbaugh designs until July--he is trying to get ahead of eight ball--finalize his designs and have dies made before the gun rag reviews of the R9 and R9s start to show up. But he has posted some of his designs on his message board.

You will love RJ's products. All I have ever heard is praise about them. However, I'm a diehard Ron Graham fan, but I am also an admirer or RJ. A little competition is always good.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2004, 05:37:43 PM »
Georgeh
My point went over your head,  are you Blonde by any chance? :)

Start your own thread please .. :(
RJ=

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2004, 09:02:24 PM »
I might as well respond to George's post.  
 I am a small volume holster maker that gets more than a few E- mails daily,  and answers them every one, within hours.  I hope to remain small, and I take measures to insure this..
My work hours are between naps and regulated some what, by my cat,  she likes to sleep in the middle of my work bench.  She was here before the holster work began six years ago.  

Anyone with any questions for me can reach me at  rhedley@tampabay.rr.com   My cat doesn't do email, but I can send you a photo.. :)
RJ=

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2004, 01:20:54 AM »
Hi RJ:

I'm 95% gray...

Offline musician

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2004, 08:05:58 AM »
This is likely a question for Mr. Hedley.  Can you make a diminutive belt slide holster for the R9S?  Now, I know it was designed to be a POCKET rocket, but I wear a sport coat or suit on the job every day, and carrying the R9S in the pocket is not a requirement for effective concealment.  In my circumstance, carrying it on the belt would free up my right front pocket for things I normally carry there--knife, lighter, pipe tool, money, etc.  Thanks for your tiime.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2004, 12:49:22 AM »
musician

I thank you for your confidence, but I must decline.  I make only *Pocket Holsters*.  That is where I started,  And I choose to stay with this small segment of the holster trade..

You will be needing something for the pocket...
RJ=

Offline gunner930

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2004, 12:38:56 PM »
 For anyone considering ordering RJ's holsters I wanted to add my feedback. I recently received mine for my R9s and a NAA mini. They are beautiful and craftmanship couldn't be better. Pocket carry is perfect. I highly recomend them!
 Thank You RJ!  ;D