Author Topic: Opinion Time...  (Read 4502 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Opinion Time...
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »
I wonder how many Elite/ Elite Premiums are being carried now?

I'm thinking, 23 Elites and 7 Elite Premiums.   ;D    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 10:28:20 PM »
There you go, Kj: supply and demand.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:28:43 PM by tracker »

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
If I were you I would sell it back to me (  ;D ) and buy a less "desirable" one!!!!!!!

Please  ::)

Excuse me Corey,but I think that I need to get in line here someplace!! ;)

As far as carrying the early gray anodized pup,I could not bring myself to carry it.But I had other pups to carry..

BTW,that pup had the nicest blues that I have seen.. 8)

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
having been a dealer since the get go, all of my early customers have and carry farmies. One even carrys his grey frame one.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline slashsplat

• Expert
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 04:51:32 AM »
We only live once.  Enjoy the pistol and let it do what it was meant to.  Be thrilled that you have the honor of being the one to use it.
NRA Life Member - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Member: ARFCOM Platinum - JPFO - GOA - CCRKBA - USCCA - GeorgiaCarry.org
Μολὼν λαβέ

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »
I'll second that!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 01:15:33 PM »
having been a dealer since the get go, all of my early customers have and carry farmies. One even carrys his grey frame one.  Tom

Well I guess there will be two idiots out there carrying the "grey frames" then....! How many of those were there? Were the first batch up too 147 grey?

Thanks for all the input guys. I will probably only carry it when in "uppety dress mode" for dress shirts "print" to bad when carrying a P7M8. Speaking of that, which is kind of related, I bought a factory nickel M8 from a guy locally about a year ago that didn't have its box or papers...Sooo...guess what...carry that rarity as well!.....only 200 P7M8s in that config.

Just hope no one ever causes me to "shoot the stupid" out of them while carrying one of these.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:16:33 PM by P7Enigma »
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »
Enigma:

I just noticed your "poll." My recommendation is to carry your "classic" R9 No. 143. I've been carrying No. 132 practically every day since May 2004. It shows no signs of wear other than what might be called "a slight patina of use." The most recent photo I have of it was taken last May and shows it with the OD aluminum grips it usually wears. I carry it in the right front pocket. I have a seamstress deepen that pocket on every pair of pants/slacks/BDUs I buy, and I carry nothing in the pocket but the holstered pistol. That still permits me to carry a primary weapon when wanted (usually my P7, belted or IWB at the "4:00 o'clock" position).

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »
R,

Now.. there is an excuse to carry it. Richard carrys his!

Now if I can just get Matt to send me a bloody pocket holster for it.
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional