Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

Boberg XR9L Platinum for sale

(1/3) > >>

backupr9:
I bought this new from Arne Boberg as a pre-production order In 2013.  It is the Platinum edition, with night sights and an upgraded trigger...total new was $1400+.  Low collectible serial #L00069.  Comes with box, all original paperwork extra magazine and lock/keys.  I have fired it at the range perhaps 6 times in 7 years, cleaned thoroughly and put back in the safe each time, the last time I shot it was last week.  It has always fired flawlessly.  I would (over) estimate fewer than 400 rounds ever fired.  Pics upon request, preferably via email as I don’t have a photo hosting service anymore.

This is a flawless practically new collectible with a low serial number and will come with a signed statement from me as to provenance.  $1000.00 shipped/insured in continental United States.

thewalk:
Fantastic piece of history. Thank you for offering it here! Hope someone posts pics.

MikeInTexas:

--- Quote from: backupr9 on June 07, 2020, 10:04:03 AM ---Pics upon request, preferably via email as I don’t have a photo hosting service anymore.

--- End quote ---

You don't need a hosting service anymore on this site, you can post pictures directly from your computer.
Let me know if you need any help, or want me to post them up for you.

(The teenage boy in me is giggling at the serial number, LOL.)

GLWS

backupr9:
I was hoping the serial # would sell it!

backupr9:
How do you post directly for pics?  Do you still use ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version