Author Topic: God Bless our Veterans  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
God Bless our Veterans
« on: November 11, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
God Bless our Veterans on this Veterans Day. Thank you and your families for your sacrifice. I include in this blessing all the services, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy. I would also include those patriots who work in the  Clandestine Services and other security sevices, which is to long a list to even attempt here. Thank you for our freedom thank you for protecting the greatest country in the world, thank you for your service. God Bless you all!

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: God Bless our Veterans
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 04:11:03 AM »
God Bless our Veterans on this Veterans Day. Thank you and your families for your sacrifice. I include in this blessing all the services, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy. I would also include those patriots who work in the  Clandestine Services and other security sevices, which is to long a list to even attempt here. Thank you for our freedom thank you for protecting the greatest country in the world, thank you for your service. God Bless you all!

+1 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:57:24 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
Re: God Bless our Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Well said...and much thanks to all those Great Americans who support the Veterans....
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop