Author Topic: Introducing myself - Eric C. Rohrbaugh  (Read 32870 times)

Offline pjames32

Re: Introducing myself - Eric C. Rohrbaugh
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
Cargatiaville-I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what I want. The pistol I fired was a Stealth. I'm not looking for a safe queen, just a carry gun.
Paul James

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2015, 05:53:38 PM »
Cargatiaville-I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what I want. The pistol I fired was a Stealth. I'm not looking for a safe queen, just a carry gun.
Paul James

This one has been for sale for a week or so.  At least it is a reputable Dealer.  Good luck.

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Rohrbaugh-Pistols.cfm?cat_id=1420

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2015, 07:22:43 PM »
That gun sold the 1st day of the ad.  I inquired for a friend of mine. They take their time canceling ads.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2015, 08:20:50 PM »
That makes sense Norm.  I was wondering what was wrong with it, a good price and a reputable Dealer, I thought it would go fast.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2015, 09:45:10 PM »
Hello Al. . . . I was away on a much needed vacation and now that I have returned home, I am just checking in here now to begin to play "catch up". Thank you for believing on our little R9 and I wish you all the best with it. As always now here, should you have any questions about the pistol, feel free to PM me here and I will do my best to answer them for you. Take care now and stay safe.

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2015, 08:13:39 AM »
Welcome back Eric! The Forum has been a bit quiet in your absence.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »
Eric:

It was good to hear that you made it safely back to your home.  That storm front was chasing you for sure.

Joyce and I thoroughly enjoyed your visit to Critter Creek.  And that BMW motorcycle of yours is a real thing of beauty.

Thank you also for giving R9 No. 132 its 11-year checkup and clean bill of health.  It's a good feeling to have the man who made the pistol examine it and pronounce it to be in "good health."

Remember that you and yours always have a place waiting here in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee.

Richard
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2015, 09:31:58 PM »
Richard. . . . . I had the most pleasant stay I've had anywhere in decades. . . . yes, decades!  You and Joyce are quite the couple and, frankly, I'll say it here: I love ya both!  It is fantastic to have become such good friends just because you purchased a gun we made for you. You are both extremely interesting people, I must say. Critter Creek is a special place too. . . . . It is about as peaceful as it can be. I can't wait to see you both again when Joyce is able to speak more easily. . . . . and I'll have my wife Jill with me too! They will get along famously!

Until then . . . you take care and thanks for putting up with me for the day. 

Regards,

Eric
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:33:35 PM by ECR »
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:57 PM »
It doesn't get any better than that.