Author Topic: SOLD ( To a Senior Forum Member ): 2 Farmingdale N.Y., Pre-Prefix Rohrbaugh R9s  (Read 2559 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
I purchased these 2 beautiful Farmies with the intent of gifting one to each of my 2 sons (ages 21 & 24). Unfortunately, they do not share the same enthusiasm for them as I do. They really should be held by someone who appreciates owning a piece of firearm history. Why not me? I don't want any safe queens, and... I love my Stealth more than anything else I could own. Hence, I am placing them on this Forum for sale for 1 week. If they do not sell, I will market them elsewhere.  Please note: If you are not a Senior member of this Forum, I reserve the right to not sell them to you. They are priced the same as when Eric had them for sale. Nothing has changed. With Eric's permission, I am including the link from when he had them for sale. Good luck.

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/index.php?topic=7768.0
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:52:05 AM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: WTS: 2 Farmingdale N.Y., Pre-Prefix Rohrbaugh R9s
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 02:19:07 PM »
You sure did have your heart in the right place it sounds like! I'ts their loss for sure!
I have a couple of special Items put away for my kids (17 & 15) that I hope they appreciate when the time comes!

I certainly wish I was in a different position at the moment,I would give these precious Pups a great home!!

I know all about wanting someone that appreciates these to have them,I would too.

All the best.

B
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline sm52wj52

Re: WTS: 2 Farmingdale N.Y., Pre-Prefix Rohrbaugh R9s
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »
Hi, I have been reading this site for about a year and finally bought a R9 last week and joined the Forum yesterday morning. Also, I collect guns and am giving some of them to my two nephiews  ( 21 & 24 ) . They and also their wives  enjoy and appreciate them.  I joined the Forum to learn all that I can about these fine guns.   If you would consider me as a purchaser, my e-mail is susanart53@yahoo.com or my work phone is eight 70-367-014four  Thanks  Wayne  in SE Arkansas

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
That certainly was fast!

Hope the person that bought them truly appreciates them for what they are. Works of art!!

Congrats all around!
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Norm,

Congrats on a quick sale.  It's good to know the market sees the value in the early guns!
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.