Author Topic: rohrbaugh .380 barrel wanted  (Read 8632 times)

Offline rethinkreshape

rohrbaugh .380 barrel wanted
« on: January 20, 2017, 01:23:16 PM »
wanted to buy rohrbaugh .380 barrel ...any condition and affordable (cheap)

Offline rethinkreshape

Re: rohrbaugh .380 barrel wanted
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 02:39:30 PM »
thanx but...........WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to expensive...and the girls a jerk...jerks ya around...takes her sweet time shipping even after numerous requests to ship
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:42:11 PM by rethinkreshape »

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »
Thats the only show in town anymore im afraid and $49 is expensive? I bought one from them when I was building a conversion kit and had it in my hands in about 3 days. You must have pissed them off somehow.
Williams is long out of barrels and thats where all of the Rohrbaugh inventory went after the sale to Remington.
I think you are stuck waiting for the one on eBay to ship.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »
Is this eBay seller a former Rohrbaugh employee who has a crate of 380 slides and barrels?  It looks like most of her reviews are for Rohrbaugh slides and barrels.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
It seems she is from South Carolina. That is where some items went when we sold, so she must be selling off some "spoils" of war. lol. May I say: I have no idea where those .380 barrels came from. You would have to ask the seller that one. Good Luck in your search for a .380 barrel and KEEP IN MIND You will also need a different slide (an R380 Slide to be exact!) as the extractor is larger for the 380 over the 9mm and that WILL NOT FIT in the R9 9mm slide! The barrel will fit, it just will not work properly. It seems she left that part out! You will also need a different recoil spring setup and an ejector for the rear of the frame. It's not as easy a switch as you may think! Then you need to find a Rohrbaugh R380 Magazine for it to boot. Like I said: Good Luck with that. Can it be done using your existing R9 9mm pistol? Yes, it can. . . . but you must have all of the correct parts first to begin the transformation from 9mm to .380 acp.  ;-)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:42:42 AM by ECR »
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.