Author Topic: New pistola's.....  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Laserlips

• Expert
New pistola's.....
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:57:42 PM »
Well,

In my never ending quest to deplete my meager firearm money I have recently purchased 3 new pistols.

I'm now broke.....

Kahr CM9  (to replace my Boberg XR9-S)

Springfield Armory XDs (to replace my S&W CS45)

Belgian Browning Hi Power (NIB/1987 mfg) to replace the first Belgian Browning Hi Power I foolishly sold several decades ago.

I am more than pleased with each of them and consider the trade-off of the Kahr and XDs vs those I sold to be in my favor.

With the Kahr I find I can carry it in a rear pocket easier than the XR9-S, plus it will apparently feed and fire, reliably, anything..  (Sweet trigger as well)

With the XDs I find it's smaller and easier to cc iwb than the larger, heavier CS45.   Superb trigger as well.

I had forgotten how sweet Browning Hi-Powers are, how perfectly they " fit" my hand, how accurate they are, and what a pleasure they are to shoot.   :)

Jesse

"Laus Deo"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: New pistola's.....
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 06:36:52 PM »

Kong rats and +1 on the BHP--an extraordinary firearm.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 03:52:46 AM »
Glad you got your HP replaced.  It is always regretable losing a Hi-Power.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »
Jesse:

Recognizing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the Kahr and XD don't ring my bell but I find that NIB Browning to be stunning! Congratulations.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
Regrettable selling a HP.  I foolishly made the same mistake about 2 years ago and will replace it eventually.  Congrats on your 3 new firearms.  My XDs is really growing on me.  I am carrying it quite often now.  I think you'll really enjoy it.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington