Author Topic: Got a Kimber Micro  (Read 3687 times)

Offline gkgeiger

• Sharpshooter
Got a Kimber Micro
« on: August 25, 2015, 10:11:58 AM »
I must admit, I'm a 1911 fan. I currently have a Springfield Range Officer Champion in 9mm, a Browning 1911-22, and now a Kimber Micro Carry .380. I haven't had the Micro to the range yet but it sure feels good in my hand, and it came with 3 dot sights which I really like. I'm going to get some Cocobolo grips for it so it will match my other two. I've owned a SA Range officer .45acp and recently traded an EMP 9mm for my R9.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: Got a Kimber Micro
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:48:03 AM »
Looks nice G. . . . . . Nice collection you have there.

Stay safe.

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 12:25:26 PM »
    Give a range report on its reliability,if you will.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
 I wasn't talking about your wife. So, I clarified it a bit. Talking about Kimber Micro's...I thought of a way to get my wife to come to the range with me. My wife is a decorator & everything has to be just perfect. So, a Kimber Bel Air Micro .380!  Remember, I live is SW Florida ( Sarasota )...flamingos, and all that stuff.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:08:01 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline gkgeiger

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 06:01:18 PM »
How do you get your wife to come to the range and shoot with you? My wife is a decorator & everything has to be just perfect. So, a Kimber Bel Air Micro .380!  Remember, I live is SW Florida.
Actually, I never mentioned my wife. She hasn't been to a range with me yet. I've only been doing this a few years. That's what the 1911-22 was purchased for but she's never fired it. Where in S.W. FL. are you? We winter in Naples and I'm looking forward to the Alamo being open this season.

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:43:54 AM »
My wife is a big fan of "Pretty" guns as well. She Carries a Sig P238 w/ the "Titanium Rainbow" finish and owns a Kimber Ultra Raptor in S/S, and also a
Kahr "Black Rose". I am thinking of buying her a Kimber Micro Raptor to match her other Raptor.
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"