Author Topic: RJ Hedley seriously mis-reports turn-around time!  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Erich

• Expert
RJ Hedley seriously mis-reports turn-around time!
« on: October 15, 2005, 11:09:41 AM »
He under-reported it to me!  ;D

When I asked Mr. Hedley what his turn-around time was running, he told me three weeks. Well, that's sure not what happened.  :)

I sent Mr. Hedley an order form for a RB-F/LE front-pocket holster, left-handed no less, with a check on Thursday, September 29th. I'm in NM and he's in Florida, so there's no way he got that order until the following Tuesday at earliest.

The holster was waiting for me when I got home yesterday, Friday the 14th. Given ship time, that means that I got a custom holster and a magazine pouch tailor-made for my gun in one week! :o That sure wasn't my experience with Milt Sparks!

The holster is just wonderful, of course, as is the mag pouch. They are of a quality that befits my gem of a R9s pocket pistol. The supplied strip of leather enabled me to get the holster to the perfect level of tension in a matter of minutes (brilliant system, that), and I just love how well this carry system works.

I'd put photos up, but I have to go have breakfast with our priest in a few minutes, so I just don't have time right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, folks, I'd like to give a big thumbs-up (unneeded around here, to be sure) for the quality of the products and the service provided by Mr. Hedley. What a great outfit - why can't all businesses be this terrific?

And Mr. Hedley, THANK YOU! for my gorgeous and perfect little holster and mag pouch. I very much appreciate the artisanship you bring to this field, and I'm honored to have one of your fine products complimenting my Rohrbaugh.

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: RJ Hedley seriously mis-reports turn-around ti
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 11:17:48 AM »
Good report, Erich.

RJ has pulled the same good service trick on me.

I am highly satisfied with my Hedley holster and magazine holder.

Bill

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 11:46:36 AM »
Yep, he makes the best pocket system out there! Better get another one! :o :D ;D ::)
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 11:49:25 AM »
Have Hedley holster, will travel. ::)
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 12:17:28 PM »
It is very nice to see glowing report like this, and tempting to just let it stand, but Erich got lucky.  The order he received was very fast, but this is not the norm.
 Just once in a while I get a holster ahead for a variety of reasons.

Thanks guys  :D

And thanks for the continuing patience of those that ordered before Erich   ;D
RJ=

Offline Erich

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 02:07:06 PM »
Whoops . . . I didn't mean to cause you any hassles by reporting this. Sure hope I didn't.  :-[

Anyway, here's what's riding around in my pocketses . . .

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 03:23:11 PM »
Didn't mean to put you on the spot, I can see how it seemed to you.  I very much appreciate your comments. I'm glad you were pleased,  thanks..    
RJ=

Offline Erich

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 03:44:35 PM »
Oh, I'm more than just pleased. Thanks so much for this terrific rig! It must be great to have the skills to build such nice leather products.  :)

Offline geminidan

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 11:56:21 PM »
Not only does he make great Holsters, but if you are lucky enough to get him on the phone, he is a book of knowledge for any information about the gun industry..........A truly wonderful person to talk to..............Geminidan
GeminiDan

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 09:06:24 PM »
I have ordered SEVERAL holsters and accessories, and they have all arrived the next day?? :o

So as you can see-I do not see what all the hub-bub is all about!! ;) ;D :D

RJ,
As always,Thanks, and appreciate the artistry!! 8) 8) 8)

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 06:43:37 PM »
Hey Erick, why did it take son long for you to get your new RJ rig. Mine only took a couple of Days!!!!
Just kidding, is it not wonderful to get a great product in a timely manner.
Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus