Author Topic: Rohrbaugh Customer Service  (Read 3265 times)

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
Rohrbaugh Customer Service
« on: June 01, 2004, 06:43:14 PM »
 Well,  I am impressed, one call and I got a fast  response to my problem.  I am so glad that we still have Companies that care about a customer before and after the sale.  

My hats off to the Rohrbaugh's
RJ=

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Rohrbaugh Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 12:05:03 AM »
Every time I call thier main number I get Karl or Eric Rohrbaugh on the phone.  Sometimes it even rolls over to Eric's cell phone.  Pretty impressive.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 01:55:05 PM »
For a success formula, I would think Excellent Customer Support,  would follow close behind the offering of a  Premium Product..

That's what we are seeing here....
RJ=

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 12:28:19 AM »
Let me quote Eric again .. to help reinforce this amazing return to customer service in the 21st Century  ... and I don't think he'll mind.  And it is quite something ... for me certainly it ensured great respect and loyalty - would that others could see this.

Karl and I, and our whole crew for that matter, are old school, remember the days (1950s-60s) when "customer service" and "word of mouth" advertising meant something!?  Well.....surprise surprise! It's here again! (Tough to do with this much volume though...but I'll do my best for everyone!  That's just the Rohrbaugh way you know.)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.