Author Topic: RJ Hedley service  (Read 2550 times)

Offline cobb

RJ Hedley service
« on: July 07, 2006, 07:25:02 PM »
I cannot begin to explain my pleasure with the service I have just received from Mr. Hedley.  I had a rivet come loose on my Rohrbaugh R9 Limited Front Pocket Holster and contacted him on how we should handle this.  I think it is fair to notify vendors about any problems with their products, no matter how small so they have the opportunity to maybe fix a design or manufacturing problem either now or in future designs. The easiest would be to put a screw type rivet like is used on gun slings in the existing hole and it would be good to go.   But nnoooooo, Mr. Hedley said that he hated to burden me, but to send it back and he would fix it properly.  I dropped it off at the post office on Saturday, Tuesday was a holiday and I got it today, Friday in the mail. Zero charge to me, and I mean zero cost to me at all with fastest turnaround that I have ever had.

Now, has anyone ever had service like this before?

I have recommended his holster on several occasions in my Minnesota permit to carry classes, and I know that some students have contacted him about his holster.  I do not if any have purchased from him, but I will again be displaying a couple of his holster in class, but now with a short story to go with it.

Hats off to Mr. Hedley.  8)
"Pain and discomfort are a great teacher." - cobb

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING - Mankato, MN. - DPS/BCA approved training organization.
NRA & UTAH certified instructor.
www.RiverValleyTraining.com

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
Re: RJ Hedley service
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 10:15:09 AM »
......... :)
RJ=

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
RJ, is simply put,a Class Act!!! 8)

cobb,your service that you experienced, is the norm with RJ.. ;D

Enjoy the leather,I certainly do with mine!!

Brenden
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 08:12:39 PM »
He's one class act indeed!  

I've posted this photograph before, but I'll post it again just to show what a Hedley holster, with minimum maintenance, looks like after six years of hard use.  (I should note that I specified the so-called "Chicago" screws.  I sometimes need to take my holsters apart for cleaning, since they, my guns, and myself often find ourselves immersed in various rivers, lakes, and streams.)   8)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:19:03 PM by Richard_S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"