Author Topic: Custom Grips  (Read 2301 times)

Offline riffraff

• Master
Custom Grips
« on: January 10, 2008, 07:51:58 PM »
To All,

I just received 2 pair of the most beautiful custom grips I have ever seen.  I have never been a custom grip man but the R9 tends to bring out sides of us that did not exist before.

We are very, very fortunate to have a man on our forums that has the knowlege, skills and ability to do this kind of work for us.  He is high tech.  CAD/CAM/CNC with the knowlege to program and his prices are very reasonable.  To those who may not know about modern machineing processes.  CNC machines are very EXPENSIVE.  We are privelaged that Bryce at IDM LLC is willing to do this type of work.  A big part or his willingness is his facination with the R9 that most of the rest of us have.

If you guys need any custome machine work done I am
telling you to contact Bryce at IDM.  For a reasonable price and the ability to do it on HIS schedule, you could probably have any metal part that you ever wanted fabricated.

In the next couple of days I am going to finally purchase a digital camera and hopefully in a couple/three weeks I will be able to post pictures of these beautiful Brass Grips on my Stealth.

Thank You Bryce.  You do outstanding work.

I am not affiliated with IDM in any way, shape, form or fashon other than being a one time customer, so far.  I feel that statements like this help keep the forum on the up and up which is not the case on many other forums, regardless of the topic of the forum.

Mike
NRA Benefactor Member
FCSA Life Member

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: Custom Grips
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 03:37:02 AM »
Thanks, I look forward to seeing those beauties.

Reinz
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Novanglus

• Molon labe!
Re: Custom Grips
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:41:39 AM »
Thanks, I look forward to seeing those beauties. Reinz

The photo below has already been posted in the Classifieds - thread name: Aluminum Grips are Here!!!!!  There's no question about it - IDM does gorgeous work!

OK - Here is the latest custom grips. I made 2 sets for a Forum member who was willing to pay more than I needed for them. I will not name him unless he posts that he is the one who has them. If that makes sense? :-/
I hope to have them in the mail this week to him.  Thanks Bryce

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:41:23 AM by Novanglus »
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.  Patrick Henry