Author Topic: R9 CnC Skull grips Days way  (Read 2614 times)

Offline PocketRocketLover

R9 CnC Skull grips Days way
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:01:34 AM »
Hello Fellow pup packers . In the time that I have had my R9 . I have been in search of a way to make my R9 even more awesome then it already is . Short of sending it out for custom work by Robar . I found that few things are quick to get attention like wild grips on a sweet firearm .
With this in mind I have searched for a pair of grips that made an impact . While I did find grips that filled that niche . They had not been made for the R9 . Well that has now changed ! I am having a custom pair of Aluminum CNC grips made for me as you read this . In turn that maker will post them for sale online . I would think being offered here as well . While I can not speak for him . I can say that the design is NOT the run of the mill Punisher look . Some my have seen this design before for other firearms . But now after some expense and time . Those same ones will be offered for the R9 .  So this posting is just to wet the whistle of the many pup owners looking for another grip option .
I will keep all updated here as the work is completed and I will try to post photos of the complete package with the help of someone here . Thanks for the time and support
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:27:01 PM by PocketRocketLover »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: R9 CnC Skull grips coming soon
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
Sounds interesting. :D Waiting for updates.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: R9 CnC Skull grips coming soon
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:05:59 AM »
Good news for some, I'm sure!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln