Author Topic: Aother newb :)  (Read 3244 times)

Offline xaman

• Sharpshooter
Aother newb :)
« on: July 29, 2011, 02:56:27 PM »
Hello all,

I just joined up and after lurking a bit...

After reading the sticky I decided I better post something to prove I'm not a spammer, lol.

I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on a Rohrbaugh, just looking to save up or trade into.  I'm glad to have found this place, seems like a wealth of information as well as a fun community.

Cheers,

Eli

Offline Robar233

• Master
Re: Aother newb :)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:45:19 PM »
Xaman,

Welcome! This forum has proved to me to be a fantastic resource. There are some extremely knowledgeable people that have been very helpful and informative to me. I have seen some amazing relies to questions about a lot of different firearms.
 I have bought holsters and accessories based on advice from members and it has all been right on target.

Enjoy & contribute!

Robar233

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
Hello all,

I just joined up and after lurking a bit...

After reading the sticky I decided I better post something to prove I'm not a spammer, lol.

I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on a Rohrbaugh, just looking to save up or trade into.  I'm glad to have found this place, seems like a wealth of information as well as a fun community.

Cheers,

Eli

Eli.  Welcome to the Forum.  Good luck in your search for the Rohrbaugh.  Again, welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 10:23:47 PM »
Eli, Welcome to the group. :D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »
Eli, welcome to the forum, when ready I can help you get one. Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus