Author Topic: Rohrbaugh R9  (Read 540 times)

Offline popoconnee

Rohrbaugh R9
« on: January 21, 2024, 05:54:10 PM »
Hello All,

I’ve been off the forum for a while but I’m back.

Does anyone sell magazine replacement or original magazine srprings for the Rohrbaugh R9?

Thanks,
Ed

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: Rohrbaugh R9
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 09:44:16 PM »
Hello Ed,

At this point, I think the only way to get magazines for the R9 is to watch Gunbroker, this Forum's Classified area, and eBay.

Good Luck with your search. They come up for sale every so often.

Regards,

Eric C. Rohrbaugh
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline popoconnee

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 05:03:44 PM »
Thanks Eric,

Somewhere quite a while back I bought 2 mag springs and two extra mags. Perhaps from you when you had Rohrbaugh.  I  just replaced the main recoil spring and the main magazine spring.  I love this little pistol.  A beautiful gun...... a true gem!  I bought mine shortly after you started marketing them.  I have serial number 246.  You sent me a complimentary black leather pocket pouch for the mag.  I'm still tickled with it.

Best Regards,
Ed

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 06:54:12 PM »
Hello Ed,

It's nice to hear you still have your early original R9 model! It looks wonderful in the photograph! On a positive note to you, and all here, I recently found some old files and the most exciting file is the frame/gun register!
Your particular frame/gun information is as follows:

R246   9mm   Pistol  R9   04/16/04 (serialized date)    07/06/05 (sold date)   

I hope you find this information something of interest to you.

Enjoy your evening Ed.

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Online ccoorreeyy

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 07:49:15 PM »
Dates are neat to have!!

Offline popoconnee

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 12:42:10 AM »
Hello Eric,

Thank you for those dates and information.  It is really cool to have the dates as ccoorreeyy posted.

The gun is still in mint condition…..She is very well taken care of 🙂

Thanks again for taking the time to look up that information.

Best Regards,
Ed

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 08:21:27 PM »
You're welcome Ed. If interested, I also have the dealer name it was originally shipped to from the factory.

ecr