Author Topic: Preparing for our future  (Read 1721 times)

Offline robertd

Preparing for our future
« on: April 09, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »
One of you guys who have been around needs to start a post that will grow with the Rohrbaugh. It would record such things as when they changed from Deer Park, when "R" was added to the s#, when various changes occured. I know that the s# is vague but there are things you guys know that you can pass on for the future. I've found bits and pieces but we need a central reference place to which we can go for info like Park City furnishes for the P7M8, etal.

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
Re: Preparing for our future
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:05:04 PM »
Your post looked lonely so I will tell you that I concur with your idea. The problem is that you need an archivast to accomplish your suggestion. Rohrbaugh forum is run by real people with jobs. I am not their spokesman but my guess is that they are busy enough without following your suggestion, despite the fact that your idea has merit
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Preparing for our future
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:20:24 PM »
ACP!  You're on target!!!   ;)   :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln