Author Topic: I'll be away on tour . . . . . .  (Read 3388 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
I'll be away on tour . . . . . .
« on: April 08, 2015, 08:03:27 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm just letting you folks know that I will be leaving for an approximate two week tour down south on my motorcycle with some of friends as of tomorrow, so I will not be active here during this time. I will not be checking any emails, texts nor voicemails relating to anything but my time off. Any other messages will be responded to after I return home later on in the month. I will be stopping by to meet in person some people who have become friends through my association with our old company:  Rohrbaugh Firearms Corp.

Perhaps I'll post some photographs upon my return, if I find them interesting enough to post here under "The Water Cooler" section.   

Be safe out there and enjoy your Spring!

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline T-Man

• Sharpshooter
Re: I'll be away on tour . . . . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:19:17 AM »
Have a fun and safe trip, Eric!
Ted

Offline dddonkey

• Expert
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:50:33 AM »
Be safe!

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 09:20:23 AM »
be safe and hopeful for nice riding weather.....and watch out for the cages....cell phones have ruined motorcycle riding for me...

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 06:04:32 PM »
Eric, your room is ready and waiting at Critter Creek. Joyce and I look forward to your visit.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 08:24:05 PM »
Please please be a careful rider...I've spent too many long nights putting motorcycle riders back together...why I went to porsches instead!  Have a great trip.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 09:03:30 PM »
I am a conservative rider and watch around me 360 degrees all the time. I mostly stay in the right lane at around 63 mph, keeping a vigil at all times. Potholes are problematic. . . . . caution is used whilst riding. Thank you for the good thoughts.  Richard: I can't wait to meet you and Joyce in person. . . . Finally!  It is going to be great!
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 11:28:05 PM »

Have fun Eric and be safe.  Next time come a little farther south!   ;)
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 06:23:02 AM »
I may just do that Duane. I have a number of people in Florida I'd like to visit.   8)  Well, I'm going to grab some breakfast now, check the weather channel and get ready to take off guys. Thanks for the support and well wishes on my ride south. . . . . I'll be back in about two weeks or so . . . . or whenever I decide I've had enough on this two wheeled contraption!  lol 

Stay safe everyone ..................  Eric R.

I'll see you on the 18th. RichardS . . . .  ;)