Author Topic: New guy question  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Verdun59

New guy question
« on: August 12, 2008, 04:56:37 PM »
Hello.... like so many I am in search of the real (and final) pocket pistol. Yes I know about those 1911 and desert eagles that some carry in their pockets, however my real world pockets just don't support this. Therefore  I,m here at this site where it seems that the folks here have the same concept of pocket pistols as I have. I have lurked, read and I believe found the answers to most of my questions, except a couple. Here goes: can anyone tell me how long a wait it will be to get one of the gems and secondly where should I try ? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: New guy question
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum, I sent you a personal message. I can help you get one.  Tom
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 05:12:27 PM by theirishguard »
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline JHawk

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
I can vouch for Tom & Irish Guard.  I was in a similar position that you were in last month.  Tom took care of me and I am the proud owner of a new R9s.  He is a gentleman and has great follow through with his commitments.  Good luck and welcome.  

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure we all vouch for Tom.  I certainly do.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.