Author Topic: The state of our military  (Read 2134 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
The state of our military
« on: September 20, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »
My son serves proudly in the USAF. He spent 2 years at Ramstein AFB in Germany. One night, he had severe intestinal cramps, and went to the Base Hospital. The MRI was broken, so they could not take the tests they wanted to. (Due to budget cuts, it was an older machine that should have been upgraded, but wasn't. Spare parts were becoming a problem with it.). He was told that he had to go to the German Hospital in Ramstein. He agreed and inquired how he could get there. Since a # of rescue vehicles were eliminated due to budget cuts, there was not one available to take him. His commanding officer drove him to the main gate, where there was a cab waiting for him to take him to the Hospital. There he was treated swifty and professionally. He was released 2 days later. He is now back in the US at Hurlburt Field in Florida. The Base Hospital was closed down due to budget cuts. A Base Hospital at one of the other bases now is the one they have to go to. Recently, my son now has to pay for some of his food...yup, budget cuts. I have a question. How do liberals that have voted for our spineless president justify this, and everything else going on in our military?
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: The state of our military
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 01:23:02 PM »
It's all part of the plan.  The dems won't get the military vote, so take the money and spend it on entitlements to secure that vote forever.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis