Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Range Reports

G43

(1/5) > >>

backupr9:
I shot one at the range the other day...I’ve never been a Glock fan, but I really did like that pistol!  It was smooth, accurate, fast back on the target with rapid fire.  It’s not heavy, but just feels BIG compared to the R9.  I think I’ll buy one.

cargaritaville:
The G43 is now my everyday carry. Trigger mod, Talon grip tape, and boom every time.

tattoo:
I carry one everyday.  Looked at the 365 yesterday and almost bought it.but the glock just does what it is supposed too. 

MRC:

--- Quote from: cargaritaville on November 11, 2018, 10:20:25 AM ---The G43 is now my everyday carry. Trigger mod, Talon grip tape, and boom every time.

--- End quote ---

Norm

This surprises me.

Some how a Glock 43 just doesn't seem to fit  "Your Style".   ;)

cargaritaville:

--- Quote from: MRC on November 11, 2018, 11:25:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: cargaritaville on November 11, 2018, 10:20:25 AM ---The G43 is now my everyday carry. Trigger mod, Talon grip tape, and boom every time.

--- End quote ---

Norm

This surprises me.

Some how a Glock 43 just doesn't seem to fit  "Your Style".   ;)

--- End quote ---

I bought it because it came so highly recommended from members of this forum. I also wanted a gun that I did not have to worry about...on the boat, at the beach, riding my bike, etc. Nice gun to shoot, but boring as hell to look at. It's nice to own a gun I don't have to worry about it getting scratched up. I enjoy carrying my Dan Wesson ECO in 9mm. An incredible gun for the $$! I sold my Sig p365. It was an early model & problematic. When it functioned properly, it was a beauty to shoot. I loved the 12+1 capacity of it. So, I bought another one 2 days ago. I'm told the newer ones do not have the problems of the earlier ones. We will see real soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version