Administration > Forum News and Feedback

Sorry for the Down Time this Week!

(1/3) > >>

DDGator:

We were down for a few days, but everything seems to be back on-line.

backupr9:
Multiple R9 owners on the Seecamp Forum were concerned.  They have again offered the possibility of adding an Rohrbaugh section of some sort to at least capture the history and records should this forum cease to exist.

ECR:
Thank You Duane for your consistent efforts here to keep the forum up and running. I have zero knowledge of computers, so I would fail miserably if I tried to "tune things up" here.  LOL.

Hope you and the family are doing well.  God Bless you for what you do for us here, good Sir.

I truly miss the old days for us.

Eric C. Rohrbaugh

DDGator:

--- Quote from: backupr9 on October 29, 2021, 06:32:52 PM ---Multiple R9 owners on the Seecamp Forum were concerned.  They have again offered the possibility of adding an Rohrbaugh section of some sort to at least capture the history and records should this forum cease to exist.

--- End quote ---

The system here is not perfect.  I try to check it everyday.  I noticed it was down but it took a few days for Tech Guy to give it a swift kick in rear end and sort things out. 

If and when that day ever comes I'd like the history and the data to go somewhere, of course.

DDGator:

--- Quote from: ECR on October 29, 2021, 08:41:04 PM ---Thank You Duane for your consistent efforts here to keep the forum up and running. I have zero knowledge of computers, so I would fail miserably if I tried to "tune things up" here.  LOL.

Hope you and the family are doing well.  God Bless you for what you do for us here, good Sir.

I truly miss the old days for us.

Eric C. Rohrbaugh

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Eric.  I miss the old days too.  I miss seeing all of you, and the SHOT Show visits, and breaking news on the forum.  Those were good times that I will always be thankful for!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version