Author Topic: Web Site Problem  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Groundhog34

Web Site Problem
« on: February 26, 2022, 08:17:51 PM »
I have noticed several duplicate posting lately including mine. There seems to be a problem with the website where a posting appears to be downloading but never stops showing that it is downloading even though it has downloaded to the site, if that makes sense. Therefore people post again causing duplicate postings.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Web Site Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 07:49:20 AM »
Whenever I post an ad, I hit the post button and wait 30 seconds. I then check to see if the ad took. Always works, no problem.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Groundhog34

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 11:35:36 AM »
The website was down for a while this morning but now appears to be working much better. This post went up immediately.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 08:57:56 AM »
I have noticed several duplicate posting lately including mine. There seems to be a problem with the website where a posting appears to be downloading but never stops showing that it is downloading even though it has downloaded to the site, if that makes sense. Therefore people post again causing duplicate postings.

Yes, this is a known issue.  Never hit submit more than once -- it always posts, it just hangs for a bit.  We are working on an upgrade or solution.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com