Author Topic: Aregos Special Ops Gun  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Venus

Aregos Special Ops Gun
« on: November 10, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
I was looking for a Special Forces for my husband to no avail.  I ended up getting turned on to Arego’s “Special Ops” Rohrbaugh edition.  The information that I received was that Arego’s is a big Wilson dealer and sends the guns to them for the amour tough coating along with other custom features.  Has anyone here purchased one????

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: Aregos Special Ops Gun
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 02:39:29 PM »
Venus,
   I have heard good things about dealing with Arego’s but have no firsthand experience with them.

Good luck.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »
Venus.  I bought my first R9 from them and they are great to deal with.  I have not purchased the Special Ops version by Wilson.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline cooperr1234

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:37:40 AM »
I saw one of those special ops on gunbroker, it comes with a hefty price tag. I dont see what the major difference is ??

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
The Wilson Armor Coat finish is supposedly very good; however, have no experience with a gun that has it.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »
  I have no experience with the Wilson finish either but have not seen a black finish that doesn't show wear from holster use.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:08 AM »
You know, I do agree with that, although I haven't seen a Wilson Armor Coated gun that has been carried in a holster.