Author Topic: Condolences to Matt Del Fatti and family  (Read 1672 times)

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
Condolences to Matt Del Fatti and family
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:49:25 PM »
I know that Matt is a member here, but don't think he has been active for some time.

If you do lurk here, Matt, please accept my heartfelt sympathy and condolences on the loss of your daughter, Gina.  My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

For those who are unaware - I was cruising the web tonight and saw the following on Matt's website:

"Thank you to all of our friends, customers and those in the firearms and holster industry who have offered their condolences for the loss of our daughter. A special thank you to those who have been able to make contributions to the memorial fund. "

His site previously read:  "It is with a broken heart that I must inform all our customers that our precious Gina passed away suddenly the morning of 12/08/13. She and her sister Angela have been the joys of our life since their births. Gina has been the voice and personality of Del Fatti Leather and my right hand for nearly ten years. Please pray for all our family but especially for Gina, her husband Trent, and their children Taylan, Rylie and Jaeger.

I have had some requests from those wanting to contribute to Gina's memorial fund for her children's education. I thank you for those kind thoughts. Any of those who wish to contribute can send funds to me and we will put them in a account for that purpose. Her oldest daughter is already in college and her next oldest daughter graduates from high school in the spring of 2014 and is scheduled to start college in the 2014 fall semester. Her son is in the 6th grade. They, along with her husband, were the focus of Gina's life and I know she would love knowing that the friends she made while she worked here would honor her in such a way with those donations.

For those customers waiting for product: Please allow us some healing time. I will be in touch as I am able."

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Condolences to Matt Del Fatti and family
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:49:41 PM »
I too send my condolences to Matt and his family on their unspeakably tragic loss.  The Lord works in mysterious ways that we mere mortals cannot comprehend.  May He give them comfort and strength to endure their grief and may He sustain them in the memory of the joy that Gina brought to them and those whose lives she touched.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: Condolences to Matt Del Fatti and family
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 06:58:11 AM »
I spoke with Gina more than a couple of times and this make me sad....
I can't believe that I didn't know this till now.
My thoughts and prayers go to Matt and the whole family.
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe