Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Accessories

Exotic Leather Holsters

(1/6) > >>

GeorgeH:
The Rohrbaugh seems to be the perfect gun to carry in an exotic leather holster.

I never owned an exotic leather holster until about a year ago, and I am now sort of hooked on them.

I now own exotic leather holsters made from sharkskin, ostrich, and stingray.

So, I was wondering, how many of you own or want to own a holster made from an exotic leather?

DDGator:

Kevin has made me a P-3AT holster in black snakeskin and I gave my dad a holster for his Taurus snubby made from Red Iguana.  Pretty neat.  Its a shame that concealed carry holsters are rarely seen by others!

R9SCarry:
George .... like Duane said .. unfortunately they don't get seen (much!).  Don't think I'd be fussed for anything exotic .. I am ''functionality'' oriented with aesthetic overtones only! ;D

I am interested tho as to whether a small holster for this gun could also be made from that heavy black ''fabric'' stuff .... per Uncle Mikes .... sure you know what I mean Duane?

DDGator:
Yeah, I am sure.  There is undoubtedly and Uncle Mikes that would fit the bill.  I just don't like that kind of holster -- I like a lot more firmness.  If I couldn't have or didn't want leather, I would go kydex before synthetic fabric.  Leather, however, has been the choice for holsters ever since guns were made...

R9SCarry:
Yep - leather is #1 I agree .... just curious that was all .... I have (as so many of us) a box full of holsters .. and some suit one thing some suit another ..... and now and again the Uncle Mike's type do in fact have a place.  

I am with you re Kydex ... I do find one or two most useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version