Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Accessories

On Line Rohrbaugh Holsters

(1/7) > >>

GeorgeH:
I expect that Rohrbaugh will sell holsters on line through their website. I'd like to know if you could select Rohrbaugh's line-up, who would you and what product would feature?  

I'll begin: naturally, I'd pick Ron Graham's products (I now own 40 of his products), but if I was Karl and Eric, I'd feature his exotics.

DDGator:
They are considering selling holsters.  It is my understanding they have talked to varying degrees with Ron, RJ, Kevin and Desantis.  Not sure what they will ultimatley do, or if it even makes sense from a retail perspective.

RJ HEDLEY:
Well, maybe Desantis is geared towards that type of an arrangement, maybe the others too, but I will stay as I am.

One on one, one price for all,...and Great service !  

You know what happens when a small outfit gets spread too thin,..something is lost.

.....and I am as small as it gets !!  :)

GeorgeH:
You guys missed the point of this thread. What I was looking for was a "dream line-up." The one product or product line-up of a particular holster maker that you think is ideal for Rohrbaugh.

DDGator:
I didn't miss your point -- but I figured my thoughts were too obvious -- as are yours!  ;D

Specifically, I like the two K&D Holsters I showed in my "Waiting for Rohrbaugh" thread.  I personally like that particular Pocket Defender derivative from Kevin.  

The dream line up, however, has to be mostly pocket holsters for a pocket gun like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version