Author Topic: Next Week  (Read 4223 times)

Offline robertmeco

• Sharpshooter
Re: Next Week
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:34 PM »
Robert, Ok lets see if you are paying attention to posts. Your R9s was shipped today and will be here tomorrow. come on up. Tom

Guess i will see Tom TOMORROW can hardley wait.
robertmeco

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »
Well, Robert made it up here yesterday with bells on his toes. ;) I know but they looked great. ;D

Robert it was great to finally meet you after all of our phone conversations and such.

Robert thanks for all of your help yesterday and lunch was great also, except for the ladies wanting to pet Isley.

Well now you have a new pup to go with all of your babies! 8)

Enjoy your pup and have fun shooting the Gold Dot 124 ammo.

Again thanks for your business and making my day. ::) 8) and working on the pit crew. ???

Tom
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 11:06:41 AM by theirishguard »
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline robertmeco

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 04:27:12 PM »
Robert, Ok lets see if you are paying attention to posts. Your R9s was shipped today and will be here tomorrow. come on up. Tom
Got  to Toms tuesday at around noon,  recieved a fine Irish welcome spent the day B-Sing with Tom we had lunch went to his office and picked up my new pup very nice. ( i left my cell phone in his office )  got to see that beautiful knife of Tom's even nicer in person.Left Tom's around 6:00 in the evening spent the nite and drove home this morning.Tom really enjoyed meeting you .This is a very nice frend if any of you get the chance to meet Tom don't pass up the chance.I will post more when I get to shoot this nice addition to my family

thanks robert
robertmeco

Offline robertmeco

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »
Took the pup out for a test run fired 3 mags with only 1FTF finally fired on the 3rd click this was in the 2nd mag all the rest went great now for the cleaning.I think i am going to keep it for a while.
robertmeco